Are you interested but do not see a position that fits? Get ready to rediscover yourself with us.
● Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
● Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
● Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers' life spans.
● Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
● Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
● Packaging clients' flowers to prevent breakages.
● Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes.
● Coordinating all regional flower deliveries.
● High school diploma.
● Acutely familiar with plants' nutritional needs and life spans.
● Knowledgeable about flower handling techniques.
● Ability to nourish, combine, and affix flowers and pertinent accessories.
● Excellent verbal communication skills.
● Demonstrable experience as a florist.
● Approachable, patient, and forthcoming.
● Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
● Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
● Working in collaboration with the design department.
● Answering client's questions in a professional manner.
● Participating in exhibitions and events organized by the company.
● Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
● Ensuring the company meets the sales targets.
● Handling complaints of the clients.
● Negotiating deals with clients.
● Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field.
● Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the Sales Department.
● Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
● Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software.
● A result-driven and organized individual.
● Good oral and written communication skills.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
● Good negotiation and sales skills.